Looking to step into a new career?
If you are looking for a new career with an established website design, creative digitial agency, producing ecommerce websites and information websites for small to medium size businesses across the UK. Then get in touch, we love to hear from customer service minded individuals, experienced front-end developers and designers.
You may even have marketing skills or feel you have something to offer that is worthy of a conversation, so feel free to get in touch today via: email@example.com
Are you an enthusiastic, outgoing and resourceful individual looking to join a busy ecommerce, creative digital agency team. The role would involve working within our busy Support Team and assisting our business clients with the use of their websites.
This role will suit someone who is personable, and a confident communicator face-to-face, online and on the telephone. An interest in technology and problem-solving skills are key to success.
Skills and experience we are seeking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative and work well within a team
- Some existing knowledge of ecommerce/website back-office systems
- Confident IT user
- Experience with Magento CE
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with WordPress
In addition to a competitive salary linked to your expertise and experience, you will be actively encouraged to further develop your skills through internal and external training. We offer a friendly and flexible working environment, either in the office or from home, with the opportunity for you to work on a wide variety of interesting projects.
Please email us your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Business Development Expert
Your responsibilities will be to build your own pipeline of ongoing leads via prospecting and networking, to develop sales Information/Wordpress style websites, ecommerce websites based on Magento Ecommerce and graphic design creative services.
The role will ideally suit someone from a digital sales background (although not essential) and provides the opportunity to work with flexible hours from our offices based in Aller, near Langport (subject to Covid-19 guidelines) or working from home.
You are required to:
- Proactively develop your own sales pipeline.
- Contacting new prospective clients to establish a positive dialogue and convert into new opportunities.
- Creating proposals, presenting to clients, and closing deals.
- Promoting the creative digital services of Sitemakers Ltd.
- Maximising sales wherever possible.
- Attending client meetings when required.
- Ideally you will have a proven sales experience.
- Experience of digital sales (desired, but not essential).
- Interest and knowledge of websites, ecommerce and creative services.
- Be self-motivated with a desire to exceed set targets and objectives.
- Superb communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Have a strong and well established network to bring to the role.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-focused professional to join a well-established and exciting digital agency.
- Negotiable structure for remuneration.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Friendly and informal positive team environment including
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV with a covering email, along with your basic salary expectations, to email@example.com
Our offices have Covid-19 secure policies in place, and working from home is an option if required. Our working practices remain flexible during the pandemic.